Each stairlift is fully equipped according to the needs of the future user and the rail is individually made to measure. A variety of factors such as the choice of model, the material and optional safety functions have an impact on the price. They also make a specific price comparison complex. Here you can find out how you can still get a reliable price comparison.
A stairlift price comparison, such as when buying a new TV, is more complicated with stairlifts. When stairlift has many individual components are considered.
Therefore, there are no classic stair lift price comparison portals for the particular product, which immediately represent comparable prices for the same product.
A stairlift is specially configured according to your wishes, needs and requirements. There are so many criteria to consider that it quickly becomes confusing.
The large selection of models and technical equipment elements that are on the market today also makes it challenging to keep an overview.
You can compare the composition of the stairlift elements with the purchase of a fitted kitchen. Every cupboard, every electronic device and every drawer handle is selected here according to your wishes. Not to mention that your kitchen space, such as your staircase, is measured in advance. Therefore it is essential first to devote yourself to the details.
In addition to the stairlift sale, reputable stairlift providers also offer many services, some of which are difficult to compare with other providers. A dense service network and availability in emergencies is an important decision factor when buying a stairlift and is not taken into account in general price comparisons.
Remember that not only should you choose a stairlift provider, they should also be a right, reliable partner for you. In any case, get detailed advice. Reputable providers offer a no-obligation and free on-site appointment.
Online severe portals for a concrete stair lift price comparison do not exist due to the numerous customization options for the product.
However, a price comparison is possible via unique provider brokerage portals, which mediate prospective inquiries to reputable providers and thus generate realistic offers that are then compared. However, attention is also needed here, because some providers only collect address data and pass it on to any stairlift provider unfiltered.
Qualified provider mediators create a needs analysis through a personal interview to define both your requirements and your living situation. This is done free of charge and without obligation.
This queried data is passed on to the companies that offer a stairlift that fits your requirements. You will then receive the first offer from various stairlift providers whose prices you can now compare.
Our tips for a price comparison for stairlifts:
- Only contact professional stairlift providers for a serious offer. These providers can be recognized by the TUV seal, for example.
- Always get several offers for your living situation.
- Do not go into “cheap package deals,” where an appointment on-site is “not necessary.” Only a provider who knows your domestic situation can give you a high price.
- Both a telephone consultation and a visit to your site are always non-binding and free of charge at professional providers. If a provider wants to bill you for this, immediately refrain!
- Take into account the offers, such as B. used models, rental, financing, grants.
A free on-site appointment for all companies wishing to submit an offer is still essential to calculate a binding offer.
What you should also consider
As a stairlift system can cost between $3,800 and $25,000, you should find the following facts if you are interested:
- There are not only new stairlifts, but also used models where you can save a lot of money.
- With professional stairlift providers, stairlifts can not only be bought but also rented or financed on favorable terms.
- Public institutions such as the KfW or the long-term care insurance or health insurance companies grant grants or low-interest loans under certain conditions and after application, which can also significantly reduce the price of a stairlift.
A price comparison usually has the goal of finding a cheap offer. It is mostly forgotten that there is an inexpensive alternative to the new stairlift. A few providers offer used stairlifts that have been checked and professionally prepared beforehand. This is an affordable alternative for many stair lift buyers because if used stairlifts have been tested, they are generally in no way inferior to new systems.
We recommend buying a used stairlift from a professional supplier and refraining from buying from private individuals. A stairlift preparation is very complex and should always be done carried out professionally. Large stairlift companies have the technicians and the know-how that can offer you the security of a tested system.