Are you a tech lover? If yes, you must know that you can only achieve satisfaction when you have the complete set on your desktop/computer. Only a computer configured with high-end internal storage and RAM will not work until and unless you have a small USB. One such essential accessory in the computer is the computer speakers. Instead of having a silent computer, you should integrate these speakers that offer you a great experience.
Thus, if you are searching out for computer speakers, you are at the right place. In this buying guide, you will explore the top 10 computer speakers that are best for you. Many brands are offering you exceptional speakers. That may make it tedious for you to choose one. The professionals in this buying guide have reviewed the best 10 computer speakers that will make your decision even more transparent.
Further, with highlighted pros and cons in the reviews, you can compare the top 10 and decide which computer speaker suits you. So, without wasting any time, explore the top 10 list to find answers to all your questions.
Review of best computer speakers under $100
1. Logitech Z207 2.0 Multi Device Stereo Speaker (Black)
The first computer speaker that comes to the list is a speaker from Logitech. Logitech has been creating an extensive range of speakers and subwoofers for years. The reason why this speaker comes in the top 10 lists is its wireless technology. Most of the computer speakers, as you may have noticed, come wired. But this one in the list is not those traditional speakers. It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity to connect to your systems.
Well, that implies another thing as well. As it has Bluetooth, you can connect it to multiple devices, including your smartphones. So, this is something that is going to recover your investment. The design is also exceptional. It comes with a little stand-like bar that gives support to the speaker. The speaker is quite easy to set up, and controlling is even easier. The speaker also comes with 3.5 mm cables. This allows you to connect via cable as well.
With Bluetooth as a connectivity mode, you also get easy switching technology. The easy switching technology allows you to switch from one computer to other. You just need to pause the audio. Both of these speakers from Logitech have an active power driver. This enables you full-range audio. There is also one passive radiator. The passive radiator offers you a bass extension. Another enjoyable part about the speaker is getting a headphone jack to enjoy seamless music with headsets.
- Versatile setup
- It comes with easy switching technology
- Both the speaker has a power driver
- It offers you a headphone jack
- Bluetooth enabled
- The sound quality with the external peripheral is lower
- Versatile setup with speakers that connect easily to computers and other devices via Bluetooth wireless or 3.5mm cable
- Logitech Easy-Switch technology lets you seamlessly switch between audio devices Just by pausing the Audio on one device and pressing play on the other
2. Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1 Speaker Sound System with Subwoofer and Control Pod
Next on the list is another great computer speaker. This computer speaker is from Cyber Acoustic. The brand has been delivering great ranges of audio equipment. However, this computer speakers is in the list because it is more than just speakers. It is a speaker sound system with a subwoofer. This speaker is designed for all those gamers who want detailed audio. Further, the speaker also controls the pod for music.
This speaker is compatible with multimedia. Whether it is music, movies, or games, the speaker with subwoofer offers you high-quality audio with deep bass. The subwoofer system you get along with the speaker delivers you 62 watts peak power with 30 watts RMS. Thus, you can expect a high-quality sound. Further, the speaker system is also quite easy to use. There are no complexities. However, there is one thing where it lacks.
It is the connectivity technology. This speaker system may offer you high-end audio, but it comes with wired connectivity technology. It has a 3.5 mm jack for aux input and a 3.5 mm wire to connect. This makes it compatible with all the devices. The subwoofer that you get is 5.25 inches. This offers you great bass and powerful audio. If you don’t want wireless, this is a great choice.
- Contemporary design
- Rich Audio
- Easy to set up
- It comes with 5.2 inches subwoofer
- Surround sound
- It doesn’t have wireless technology
- ROOM FILLING SOUND: Driven by an acoustically optimized internal power supply, this subwoofer speaker system delivers 62 watts peak power and 30 watts RMS. With this kind of power you can expect amazing sound at any volume level, filling any large room in the home or office.
- EASY TO USE: The convenient control pod gives you full control over your sound system. Adjust the volume, turn it on and off, or use the headphone output jack for those private listening moments. With easy access to the 3.5mm aux input, you can quickly connect your cell phone, tablet, MP3 player, or gaming system to really pump up the sound. Plus bass volume control allows you to fine tune the richness of the sound just the way you like it.
3. Logitech 3.5mm Jack Compact Laptop Speakers, Black (Z130)
The next speaker system that comes to the list is again from Logitech. Logitech has an extensive range of speakers that continues to impress you. However, this speaker system from Logitech is a more compact one. This makes it portable and easy to carry. There is one more difference that you can find from the previous model. Yes! This speaker comes with wired technology. That implies; it has no Bluetooth.
This is a completely wired speaker that comes with 5 watts of power. It is best for all your needs. The design is also compact and low profile. It settles easily in your computer table without taking much space. The speakers are also stable and durable. You can easily use it without any complexion. This is because; every control systems are on the panel. You get a volume control knob and headphone jack for everything on the speaker.
You can not only connect it to your computers, but you can also connect it to your CD player and DVD players. The 3.5 mm jack lets you get clear audio from multiple devices. Moreover, this computer speaker is again a great choice if you want a wired speaker. The plugs are also compatible with all the PCs; whether it is windows or MAC, you can use them easily.
- Great design
- Rich bass
- It comes with a 3.5 mm aux input
- It also offers you a headphone jack
- Simple set up
- It comes with wired technology
- Rich and strong stereo sound with 5 watts of power
- Compact, low-profile design ideal for desks with limited space
See Also: Top 10 Best Soundbar Under $200
4. Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers – for PC (with 3.5mm AUX & PC Input)
The next one on the list is another great speaker that is from a well-known brand. This brand has earned a good name when it comes to audio devices. However, the professionals love this speaker system from Bose because it has all that a user needs. Whether it is about features or look, you will get impressed with everything that the speaker has. The design is much attractive and sleek.
The professionals are really impressed with the high-quality audio performance. After testing, the speaker offers exceptional sound. One thing that you can enjoy here is the auxiliary input. You can not only connect it to your computer. But instead, with the aux, you can also connect it to iPhone, iMac, and many more. The sounds in these multimedia speakers are extraordinary. It justifies the brand and makes it worth your investment.
One more enjoyable thing about this speaker is volume control headphones. The volume control headphone jack allows you to control the volume when you connect a headphone. This is an interesting feature that the speaker is offering you. The speaker is compatible with all the operating systems. So, you can connect it to any PC. Moreover, this speaker from Bose would be a great recommendation.
- Clear sound output
- Deep and rich bass
- It comes with an aux input
- Volume control option in the headphone jack
- All OS compatibility
- No wireless technology
- High quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume. Use the auxiliary input to bring Bose performance to another audio source such as your iPhone or iPad. Upgrade your sound and your experience with Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers
- Play an additional device just connect to the auxiliary input
5. Amazon Basics Computer Speakers for Desktop or Laptop PC | USB-Powered
The next one on the list is another great computer speaker from an exceptional brand. After a great success in the books and eCommerce store, Amazon is now into the computer peripherals and other electronics. Despite having a great brand value, the speaker has to go through the review. The reason why the professionals keep it on the list is its power and connectivity type.
Yes! In most traditional speaker systems, you may have noticed that wired connectivity is a 3.5 mm audio output wire. However, this computer speaker is something different. This comes with USB wire connectivity. That implies; you can connect it simply with a USB port to get the sound. In most cases, the regular 3.5 mm wire gets damaged after long use. However, the USB connectivity is more durable.
Another question that may arise to your mind with USB connectivity, you may need drivers. However, it is not so. You don’t need drivers in this speaker system. It is smooth to set up and manage the speaker. You can also connect your headphones to the speakers to get an immersive audio experience. It comes along with a headphone jack as well. You get a 2.2 watts RMS power that is amazing.
- Great design
- USB powered SV speakers
- Simple plug and play
- Easy to set up
- It comes with a headphone jack
- high-pitched buzz that you get with the audio
- USB-powered (5V) speakers plug directly into your computer for portable convenience
- Turn the speakers on and adjust the volume using one simple control (located on the front of the speakers); volume control includes On/Standby
6. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black)
Here is another great speaker system that comes from Klipsch Store. You may have heard about the Klipsch in the previous reviews of the soundbar. The brand offers a great range of computer speakers as well. However, the reason why the professionals find it in the list is power output. With a speaker, you get a 260 watts peak power that is the highest on the list. Another enjoyable thing about the speaker is the woofer.
This speaker system comes with a side-ported subwoofer for ultimate bass and clarity in the audio. The speaker system comes with 2.1 channels. Thus, the professionals get an immersive experience under the budget. Further, the design is also made such that it enhances the sound. The two-way speakers in this system have 3-inch mid-range drivers. These Mid-range drivers team up with a THX subwoofer to offer you clear and crisp sound.
This speaker system is great for all gaming computers. You can get a clear sound with subwoofers. The connectivity type that you get is the 3.5 mm input. This allows you to connect it to a maximum number of devices. You can not only use it for your computers, but you can also connect these speakers to other devices like TVs. The woofers in it will offer you a home theatre experience.
- Legendary sound experience
- Offers 260 watts peak power
- Great design that enhances sound
- Compatible with all devices and computers
- Easy to set up
- The volume adjustment at a lower level is not much precise
- LEGENDARY SOUND EXPERIENCE FROM KLIPSCH AND THX - The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Speaker System pairs the legendary sound of Klipsch audio with the revolutionary THX experience, filling the room with incredible sound for gaming, movies, or music
- KLIPSCH MICROTRACTRIX HORN TECHNOLOGY makes a major contribution to the ProMedia’s amazing clarity. Their highly efficient design reproduces more sound from every watt of power, controlling the dispersion of that sound and sending it straight to your ears
7. Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers -PC, Mobile Device, TV, DVD/Blueray player, and Game Console Compatible
Here is another speaker system that comes from Logitech. But this time, Logitech brings you a more advanced speaker system. the users who have gaming consoles and gaming computers are going to love this. This is because; the professional finds an amazing result when connected to gaming devices. It not only connects to PC; instead, it also connects to TVs, Laptops, Blue-ray devices, and gaming consoles.
However, the reason why the professionals keep it on the list is the power of the speaker system. With this speaker system, you get an 80 watt bold sound with 40 watts RMS. This lets you feel the audio without any hassle. The most enjoyable thing about the speaker system is the subwoofer. You get a front-facing subwoofer that enhances audio and offers bass in every media output.
The professionals find it great for the games and music. You can experience the difference in quality when you plug in this device. One more thing that the professionals like here are the versatile setup. You get both 3.5 mm inputs and RCA inputs. The control system of this speaker is also easy and convenient. You get a wired control pod and a dedicated controlled knob for the woofer.
- 80 watts peak power
- Bold sound
- Great design
- It comes with front-facing subwoofers
- It comes with a headphone jack
- The sound with the subwoofer is not as expected
- 80 WATTS OF BOLD SOUND -80 Watts Peak/40 Watts RMS power delivers maximum loudness via two satellite speakers and a large subwoofer. Enjoy rich, clear, bold sound. (Small driver (tweeter) on satellite speakers is decorative and non-operational)
- STRONG BASS - The front-facing subwoofer produces rich bass, adding another dimension to your videos, games and music. Experience strong bass you can hear and feel.
8. Amazon Basics USB-Powered PC Computer Speakers with Dynamic Sound | Silver, 4-pack
This is another computer speaker from Amazon Basics. Amazon has a great range of speaker systems that continues to impress. However, this speaker system is on the list because; it completely comes with a different design. The design is more like Alexa devices. These unique speakers look attractive. The speakers from Amazon, as you know, are USB powered. This makes it more efficient and durable when it comes to connectivity.
The USB connectivity offers you simply plug-and-play use. Just connect the speakers to your computer/laptop, and use it seamlessly. The speakers also don’t need any type of driver to run. The speakers also offer you blue LED accent lights; These accent lights set your mood. The base of the speaker is as such that it places it stable on the tables. The base also makes the speaker scratch-free.
The frequency range that you get along with these speakers ranges from 80 kHz to 20 kHz. It also offers you 2.4 watts of RMS power. Although it is not much in number, it offers you decent audio. The speaker measures only 2.8 inches that saves you space. Moreover, if you want a portable speaker so that you can carry it along, this is a great choice.
- The high-performance speaker system
- USB powered
- Durable and unique design
- Great audio output
- The RMS power is quite lower
- Two pair of high-performance USB-powered (5V) computer speakers with bottom radiator for “springy” bass sound
- Simple USB plug-and-play setup (no drivers needed); in-line volume control for easily adjusting the volume
9. Creative Labs 51MF1610AA002 GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System with BasXPort Technology
This is another speaker that comes to the list. Creative Lab is a promising brand that offers you a great range of multimedia speakers. The design of these speakers is quite unique. However, the main reason why the professionals keep it on the list is it comes with subwoofer technology. That implies; it has a built-in subwoofer for great power. The speakers come precisely tuned for a great sound. Further, it offers you 28 watts RMS that is the most on this list.
The next great thing about the speaker is the woven glass fiber cone driver. This actually enhances the sound. You also get a cloth dome tweeter. The cloth domes are extra durable and also eliminates the need for an additional woofer. That is why this speaker offers you a great bass as well. The controlling of the speaker is also easier. You can find everything at the front.
Another great feature that the experts find is the easy turning up the volume when connected to the MP3 player. You can take it as high as you can without any distortion. There is a volume control on the front panel that makes it easy to use. The speakers are also quite compact that doesn’t take much space on your computer table. If you want a subwoofer-type speaker, this can be a great choice as well.
- A two-way speaker with 28 watt RMA
- Great design
- Easy to set up
- No sound distortion at higher volume
- Cloth dome tweeter for better bass
- The speakers sometimes automatically stop working
- Precision-tuned two way speaker design with 28 watts RMS
- Woven glass fiber cone driver
10. Cyber Acoustics High Power 2.1 Subwoofer Speaker System with 80W of Power
This is the last speaker system that comes on the list. But it is another great speaker from the brand cyber acoustic. This speaker is a treat for all gaming and music lovers. This is because; it is a huge speaker system with a lot of power. It also comes with a huge subwoofer for superior bass. However, why the professional like it; is the easy-to-use control pod. The convenient pod offers you full access to the speaker system. You can adjust the volume, turn it on and off as you want.
Another great reason why the professionals like it are the room-filling sound. The professional, while testing it in a closed room, experienced great results. It is mostly because of its 80 watts peak power and the 40 watts RMS. You can take it to the maximum power and still don’t feel any distortion in the sound. The connectivity type that you are getting along with it is wired connectivity. You get 3.5 mm input that is compatible with all the devices.\
This speaker system is not only compatible with the computers, but with the help of Aux, you can also connect it to other devices, including gaming consoles. You get a 5.25-inch side-firing subwoofer along with this speaker system that offers you deep bass and great sound. The design is contemporary, and it will also suit your gaming setup. All these high-tech speaker components also improve the aesthetics of the living room. You can utilize it with many other devices like DVD players, MP3 players, TVs, laptops, tablets, and many more.
- Premium room-filling sound
- Easy to access control pod
- It comes with a headphone jack
- 5.25 inch massive subwoofer
- Compatible with all devices
- The power source is corded electric; thus consumes energy
- PREMIUM ROOM FILLING SOUND: Driven by an acoustically optimized internal power supply, this subwoofer speaker system delivers 80 watts peak power and 40 watts RMS. With excellent sound and maximum power, you’ll experience music you can truly feel, filling any room large or small.
- EASY TO USE CONTROL POD: The convenient control pod gives you full control over your sound system. Turn it on and off, adjust the master volume, or tune the separate bass volume control to get the richness of the sound just the way you like it. With easy access to a 3.5mm aux input, you can quickly connect your cell phone, tablet, MP3 player, or gaming system for an alternative sound source. Or plug headphones into the headphone jack for those private listening moments.
These are the reviews of the top 10 best computer speakers that you get under $100. Now that you know the top 10 lists, you should buy the best computer speaker that suits your need. But if you are still having issues choosing one, you can read the buying guide below to make a better decision.
Buying Guide: How to Determine the Best Computer Speaker?
Choosing one from the top 10 can also be tedious. Thus, the professionals here in this post come up with some attributes that you should consider while buying any PC speaker. Thus, explore the factors that you need to consider.
The initial point you need to consider is whether you want to buy a speaker system with good sound quality. This is because, in this list, you get an option between 2.1 and 5.1 channel. However, this decision entirely depends on you and your use. Most gaming enthusiasts always go for 5.1 surround speakers that offer them a great sound. However, the speakers with 2.1 channels are also great for your PC.
2. Surround Speaker or Stereo
This is again where you need to choose between two. As you already have witnessed in the list that speakers come of two types. One is the stereo speakers system. These are the speakers where you don’t usually get subwoofers. On the other hand, the surround speakers come with subwoofers.
When it comes to performance also, you can experience the difference in the sound output while listening to a stereo speaker and the surround sound speakers. In most cases, the users who don’t access media on PC use stereo. However, if you are playing games and watching videos, the surrounding speakers would be a great choice.
The next most vital thing that you need to consider is portability. Do you need to move your speakers often? If yes! Then you need to search for a speaker system that is more accessible. That implies it is more compact in size and doesn’t come with a subwoofer. Moreover, the surround speakers with subwoofers don’t offer you great portability. Thus, if you need portability, you need to go for stereo.
4. Control System
Usually, the speakers that offer you an easier control system are more accessible. Most of the speakers have a simple control system. But it would be best if you look for speakers that have a control system at the front.
This is the most vital factor to consider. This is because in the case of speaker connectivity is what makes it compatible. If you are getting a diverse range of connectivity, the speaker will be compatible with most of the smart devices. There is only one speaker system on the list that offers you Bluetooth connectivity, and all others are wired. Further, in wires also you can find USB, RCA, and 3.5 mm input. Thus, you need to choose what you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Best Cheap PC Speakers?
All these speakers that you get on the list are the best cheap PC speakers. However, Logitech and Cyber acoustic offer you more affordable speakers.
2. How Much do Decent Computer Speakers Cost?
The cost depends on your use. Some speakers cost more than $100. Any decent speaker should cost around $100.
3. Are Sound Bars Better than Speakers?
Yes! Soundbars are any day better than the speaker. It is because; they have more power and they are wireless.
4. Are USB Speakers Better?
USB speakers are more convenient to use. You just need the plugin. The 3.5mm input may damage, but the USB connectivity is more durable.
Keeping it short, these are the review of the top 10 computer speakers that comes under $100. Now that you know the best 10, you should make the best decision and buy a speaker that offers you a great return on investment. However, while buying the speakers, you should consider all the factors mentioned in the buying guide. This will enable you to make a wiser decision. If you have any more uncertainties or suggestions, you can let the readers know by commenting in the comment section below.