Are you a stock trader? If yes, you must be aware that trading software demands a high-performance and powerful laptop. There is a complete range of tools that needs only high-end devices for proper functionality. So, if you search for a robust laptop for your stock trading needs, you are at the best place. This post brings you the best laptop for stock trading.
In this buying guide, you will get familiar with the specifications and characteristics that make laptops suitable for stock trading. Then, after acknowledging all the attributes that matter, you can make the best buying decision with ease. But, if you are in a hurry, these are our top recommendation laptops for stock trading.
|MSI GF75 Thin Gaming Laptop, 17.3" FHD 120Hz IPS Screen,Intel Core i5-10300H Processor Up to 4.50...||55 Reviews||$974.00||Buy on Amazon|
|ASUS VivoBook S15 S533 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Core i5-10210U CPU, 8GB...||186 Reviews||$948.88||Buy on Amazon|
|Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6GB, 17.3" FHD...||23 Reviews||$1,963.99||Buy on Amazon|
The professionals have also tried their best to bring you the most exceptional configurations for stock trading suitability. In addition, they have reviewed and handpicked the best Laptop for you that will offer you the best results. So, before selecting a laptop for stock trading, explore the best 10 laptop reviews that come directly from professionals.
Review of the Best Laptop for Stock Trading 2021
1. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 15.6” Full HD IPS Display
The first laptop that comes into the list of considerations is a laptop from Acer. This is an Acer Nitro gaming laptop that offers you the best performance for stock trading as you know that the gaming laptop has the best configuration for superior performance. So, this in the list stands strong for stock trading. However, what keeps this on the list is its high-end specifications.
This laptop comes with 8GB DDR4 RAM. This is the most vital requirement for stock trading. The higher will be your random access memory; the best will be your performance. And the stock trading suites demand a laptop that has higher RAM efficiency. But that’s not the end yet! This laptop also comes with two slots, where one slot will remain free to upgrade your laptop in the future.
Further, this laptop has a 15 inch full HD display. This enables you to watch all your information about the stock trading on full screen. The IPS LED-backlit display looks great. The connectivity to the internet is also efficient. You are getting LAN 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN. Along with you get an RJ-45 wireless port for superfast connectivity. Intel powers the Wireless Wi-Fi in this laptop. That offers you maximum efficiency.
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Extra RAM slot for future upgrade
- Faster and smooth operation
- High-end gaming configuration
- Twin fan for quick cooling
- Great design
- The keys in the keyboard are a little sturdy
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15.6 inches Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
2. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
Following on the list of considerations is the laptop again from Acer. The Acer predator is again a high-end gaming laptop that comes specifically designed for Stock trading. The purpose of the Laptop is also great. However, what attracts professionals the most is the RAM and the processor of the Laptop. The RAM that you are getting with the Laptop is 16 GB DDR4 RAM.
Besides, another great thing about this laptop is it offers you two dedicated slots. One slot remains unoccupied so that you can upgrade it in the future. Another great benefit that you get is the processing speed. As you know, the stock trading suites demand fast processing. In such cases, this laptop offers the 10th generation Intel core i7 with Windows 10. You also get an overclockable Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 6GB.
The display of this Laptop is exceptionally wide. You get a 15.6 inch Full HD display which is even wider than the previous Acer laptop in the list. The refresh rate is also amazing. The screen refreshes in just three milliseconds. The Keyboard of this Laptop is extraordinary that comes with backlit. You get Wi-Fi, Ethernet that is 10/1001000 Gigabit Ethernet. The Laptop offers you LAN connectivity as well.
- Tenth generation intel core i7 processor
- Nvidia Geforce graphics
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- Extra RAM slot
- Killer double shot pro wireless
- The screen is not much brighter
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
3. Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming Laptop, 15.6” FHD (1920×1080) IPS Screen, AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Processor
Next up on the list is a powerful stock trading laptop from Lenovo. The legion model from Lenovo is the ultimate gaming laptop. You get a great sleek and stylish design; however, coming back to the attractive feature, this laptop also gives a tough competition to all others on the list. The RAM size that the laptop offers you is 16GB. This is the best RAM size for stock trading. Your laptop will operate seamlessly.
Besides, you get 512 GB of memory that comes as SSD storage for long-term efficiency. You get an AMC Ryzen processor that makes this laptop super fast. The display of the laptop is also exceptional. You will achieve a 144 HZ refresh rate along with the laptop. The display with all bright colors offers you amazing clarity. If you want the best performance, this is one of the laptops that is recommended.
The processing unit of this laptop is no less than a GPU. You can expect more than a GPU as well. However, the keyboards are simple. They do not come with backlit. The laptop works smoothly and seamlessly while accessing any stock trading application or platform. The wireless connectivity type that you are getting along with the laptop is 802.11 AX. This offers you instant connectivity.
- True stock trading laptop
- Great design
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- Faster screen refresh rate
- Smooth to operate
- Key doesn’t come with backlit
- Welcome to the next generation of gaming performance with the AMD Ryzen 7 4800H mobile processor, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory, and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy fast refresh and deep colors with a 144 Hz refresh rate and outstanding clarity on a 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
4. ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo SE 15 Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 300Hz IPS Type FHD Display, NVIDIA GeForce
Here comes another great laptop to the list of considerations. This is a laptop from Asus. The Asus Rog series is a great gaming laptop that offers you great performance as well. The laptop is best for your stock trading as it offers you a wide range of features and high-end RAM size. The professionals get impressed with the 16 GB DDR4 RAM. This is the best RAM size for stock trading; not even once can you experience freezing a laptop with such powerful RAM.
Further, the laptop memory is also 1TB that comes as SSD storage for long-term efficiency. Besides, this laptop also offers Windows 10 OS. Moving back to the laptop processing, this high-end laptop offers you the 5th generation AMD Ryzen 7 5800H; This cache is up to 4.3 GHz. The display is also exceptional. It also offers you a 3 MS refresh rate.
The keypad section of the laptop also comes with a touch screen that offers you seamless accessibility. Stock trading on this laptop will offer you a great experience. All the suites and stock trading platforms also work seamlessly without freezing. The professional find it recommendable for stock trading, as it offers you high-end specifications. Apart from the specs, the trendy design will also tempt you.
- 5th generation AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
- Trendy design
- Great performance
- 15.6 “ screen size
- 【Memory & Storage】 This laptop has been professionally upgraded to 16GB RAM|2TB PCIe SSD. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. We do provide a 1-year standard warranty on upgraded RAM/SSD. Bundled with WOOV 32GB Micro SD Card.
- ROG ScreenPad Plus: 14-inch secondary touchscreen display | Game, Stream, Create, and more!
5. Lenovo – IdeaPad 3 15″ Laptop – Intel Core i3-1005G1-8GB Memory – 256GB SSD – Platinum Grey – 81WE011UUS
Another great laptop that comes next on the list is the laptop from Lenovo again. This is the IdeaPad model from Lenovo offering you great features. Whether it is the design or the accessibility, this laptop has everything you need. Moving on to the most needed element of the stock trading laptop, this laptop offers you 8 GB DDR4 RAM. It may not be as high as the previous laptop on the list, but it is great under the budget.
The laptop offers you 256B of storage that comes as SSD storage. The SSD storage, as you know, is more efficient and produces less sound. The display of this laptop is also wider. You get a 15.6-inch display with a Full HD screen for a professional feeling. No matter how big a platform you use for stock trading, you will get the best experience on a large screen.
The next great thing about this laptop is the connectivity. The laptop offers you multiple modes of device and internet connectivity. You get 3 USB ports, 1 HDMI port, card reader, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LAN, and many more. The keyboard of this laptop is also a full-size island-style keyboard. The laptop comes in platinum grey color and offers you the best look.
- 10th generation Intel core i3 processor
- Full HD display
- Multiple connectivity modes
- 8 GB RAM
- Full-size keyboard
- The hinges are a little weak
- CPU: 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 (1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Display: 15.6" Full HD non-touch display 1920 x 1080 resolution with native 1080p support to showcase your games and HD movies with impressive color and clarity. Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
6. Lenovo ThinkPad E15 15.6” FHD Full HD (1920×1080) IPS Business Laptop
Here is yet another laptop from Lenovo. This Ideapad, however, is a different series called E15. This laptop finds its place in the list of nest ten laptops because of its specifications. First, the laptop offers you 16GB DDR4 RAM. This is the best RAM size for any stock trading platform. So if you want greater performance, you can use this laptop without any hassle. The next great thing that comes with the laptop is the memory.
The memory size of the laptop is 512 GB with a bonus of 500 GB of the external hard drive. All the memory components comprise SSD storage to make it more efficient. So no matter how much stress you put on the laptop, the laptop will endure the pressure without failing and freezing. The processing unit of the laptop is also robust enough. It offers you a 10th generation Intel core i7 processor.
The laptop also comes along with impressive integrated graphics. As long as you are not playing the game, you don’t need to integrate any additional graphics cards. The display of the laptop is also extra wide. It offers you maximum visibility while you are stock trading on your laptop. The laptop comes along with Windows 10 64 bit to offer you better accessibility.
- Great design
- Extensive range of features
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- Full-size keyboard
- Wide Full HD display
- The keyboard doesn’t have backlit
- ▌Please Read Before Purchasing ▌This brand new laptop is upgraded from a base model. The manufacturer box is opened and resealed to install the parts to achieve the specifications as advertised. One-year warranty for upgraded RAM / SSD from seller. One-year original warranty for remaining components from Lenovo. 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, with bonus 500GB Portable Hard Drive
- Intel 10th Gen Core i7-10510U with UHD 620 (4 cores 8 threads, base clock speed 1.8GHz, max turbo to 4.9GHz, 8MB L3 Cache)
7. ASUS TUF 15.6″ FHD LCD Gaming Laptop Computer, AMD Ryzen 5-3550H, GeForce GTX 1650
Next up on the list is a great laptop for stock trading from ASUS. If you are new to this brand name, you must know that ASUS is a reliable brand for a gaming laptop as the gaming laptop offers you great performance. This laptop also offers you great performance. You are getting an 8GB high bandwidth RAM for greater speed.
The professionals also like this laptop for its smooth operations of multiple applications on the laptop. It doesn’t matter how many apps you keep open while you stock trading. This laptop works without freezing a single time. Besides, you also get 256 GB of storage that is SSD. This offers you long-term efficiency. This laptop is a one-time investment. Although you are not getting a larger RAM size, it offers you great results.
The screen size of the laptop is yet another major USP. You will get a 15.6-inch massive display for your stock trading. The designers designed this with gaming needs. Thus, it offers you the best results when it comes to stock trading. There are also multiple connectivity options. You get USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LAN, Audio jack, and many more to connect to any device.
- High-end features
- Great design
- The widest screen
- Full-size keyboard
- It offers you great accessibility
- The RAM size is smaller
- 【15.6" FHD LCD Display】1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient screen.
- 【AMD Ryzen 7-3750H Processor】Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. DTS surround sound technology, Stereo Speaker System & Built-in 720p HD webcam.
8. MSI GF75 17.3″ Gaming Laptop, i5-10300H, 8GB, 128GB SSD+1TB
Here comes another great laptop on the list. This time it is another MSI laptop but with a different configuration. The design is yet again impressive with a widescreen. However, what will tempt you the most is its specs. This time MSI offers you a larger RAM size. It starts from 8 GB and more. You can choose as per your need. You can also upgrade the RAM as it has an additional slot for addition.
The next most preeminent feature of this laptop is the storage space. This laptop comes with a 1 TB SSD storage to offer you maximum efficiency. Thus, if you are not satisfied with the previous MSI laptop, you can go for this one with higher specs. A lot of the users like the laptop for its performance. This laptop never lets you down when it comes to performance.
Further, this laptop also comes with Nvidia GeForce graphics for a better experience. Like the previous laptop on the list, this laptop also offers a 17.3-inch widescreen laptop. This will offer you maximum visibility when you are using your laptop for trading or any other purposes. Therefore, this laptop is a great choice if you want to go with the performance only. The Keyboard of this laptop is of full size for better access.
- It comes with Windows 10
- Full-size keyboard
- SSD storage
- 8 GB RAM with great speed
- The memory is not big enough
- 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD allows to fast boot up and data transfer.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (2.50 GHz, up to 4.50 GHz Max Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache). GeForce GTX 1650, 4 GB GDDR6
9. HP Pavilion Gaming 15-Inch Micro-Edge Laptop, Intel Core i5-9300H Processor, NVIDIA GeForce
If you want a perfect balance between work and play, then this is a great laptop that you should buy. HP has always been a great brand when it comes to performance. This laptop is famous for high-grade graphics. But the thing that this laptop offers you is the processing speed. This HP Pavilion offers you a great processing speed. The laptop appears with an Intel Core i5 processor that boosts the speed of the laptop.
The next great thing that you get is the RAM. The RAM size that you are getting along with the laptop is 8GB SDRAM. You also get an extra dedicated slot for futu8re up-gradation of the RAM size. The storage that you are getting along with this laptop is 256 GB SSD storage. This enables you to get the maximum speed and efficiency. So you can continue stock trading without any hassle on this laptop.
The Bluetooth technology that you get along with this laptop is Bluetooth 4.2. this offers instant connectivity and faster data transfer. You also get a Gigabit Ethernet port for Ethernet connectivity. You also get a built-in multi-format SD card reader. This reads your memory card for transferring any data from the Video camera.
- Great design
- Gaming and work laptop
- Full-size keyboard
- Powerful performance
- Automatically shuts up without any issue
- Fast and easy multitasking: experience high-grade Graphics and processing power that meets your gaming and multitasking needs for the latest games including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch
- Advanced thermal Management: optimized thermal design and IR sensor keeps your laptop cool to the touch, without affecting acoustics
10. ASUS VivoBook S15 S533 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Core i5-10210U CPU
This is the last one on the list. This is a laptop that comes from Asus. The Vivobook from Asus is a great laptop for stock trading in 2021. However, what keeps this laptop on the list is the processing speed. The laptop originates with an Intel Core i5 processor with 4 .2 GHz speed. The RAM size that you are getting with this laptop is 8 GB DDR4 RAM. It may not be as higher as the initial laptops on the list, but it offers great speed.
The next most vital thing about this laptop is its storage. You get 512 GB of SSD storage. Although it is not as higher as it should be, it is great for stock trading. This laptop is more a work laptop than a gaming laptop. But as it comes with great specs, you can use it for your stock trading. The professional also finds it as a standard laptop for stock trading.
Besides the specs of the laptop, the design will impress you. You will get a solid design that comes great as a professional laptop. The screen is extra wide and is also the slimmest. Thus, when it comes to design, you will give a ten on ten to this laptop. The laptop also comes with multiple modes of connectivity. It includes HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet, LAN, and many others.
- Great slim design
- Powerful processor
- 8 GB RAM
- Comprehensive connections
- Metal chassis
- Not much powerful
- 15.6 inch Full HD NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 86% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
These are the review of the best 10 laptops for stock trading in 2021. Now that you know the best 10, you can buy the best one as per your need. However, if you are still getting confused, here is the buying guide that will help you.
Buying Guide: How to Buy The Best Laptop for Stock Trading in 2021?
If you are looking to buy a new laptop for stock trading, here are some vital things that you should consider while purchasing a laptop for trading.
The processor is the first thing that you should consider while buying any laptop. Whether it is for stock trading or gaming, the processor of your laptop will offer you seamless work. Most of the professionals in the stock trading laptops look for the Intel Core i7 processor. This is the best processor configuration for better performance.
2. Hard Drive:
The next thing that you need to consider is the hard drive in your laptop. The hard drive acts as a great element for greater efficiency. In the case of stock trading, the hard drive that you should look for must be SSD storage. The minimum storage space that you expect for a stock trading laptop is 250 GB. Anything below 250 GB will not offer you the performance that you need. Thus, this is the most vital thing that you should look for.
3. Power Supply Fans:
The next most vital thing that you need to consider is the power supply fans. As you will work on your stock trading laptop 24 hours a day, the fan will work for the maximum time to keep the laptop to keep it cool. In such cases, you should always expect the power supply fan to be extra silent.
4. RAM Size:
This is the most indispensable thing that you should consider if you are buying any stock trading laptop. The stock trading application and platforms always demand a greater performance. So you should always expect 16 GB or more RAM size in your laptop for stock trading in such cases. However, this list has laptops with 8 GB RAM as well. But 16 GB should always be your priority for seamless performance.
5. Battery Life:
The next most vital thing that you need to consider is the battery life of the Laptop. Although you are doing stock trading, that doesn’t mean you will always have the power supply. In such cases, what you should always look for is greater battery efficiency. Further, trading software also drains a lot of batteries. So, you should never compromise on the battery life of the Laptop.
The next most vital thing that you should consider is weight. You may carry the laptop with you while you are continuing with your trading app. In such cases, lightweight laptops always help you. Thus, you should make sure the laptop is not much heavy.
7. Screen Size:
Stock trading includes a lot of information. The data must be readable to help you make a better decision. So, the screen size matters when you are buying any laptop for stock trading. Some laptops offer you a maximum screen size of 17.3 inches.
These extra-wide screens do not damage your eyes as well. It enhances visibility. Thus, you should always expect laptops with bigger and wider screen sizes for stock trading.
Moreover, these are the things that you should look for while buying any laptop for stock trading. If you have still had some doubts, here are the FAQs that will help you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the Best Laptop for Stock Trading?
The above list in this post includes the ten best laptops for stock trading. However, if you want the top two laptops, it would be Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and Lenovo legion five gaming laptops.
2. Which Processor is Best for Stock Trading?
The higher would be the processor; the better would be the performance. The processor that you should look for must be above i5. Professionals recommend Intel Core i7.
3. Do you Need a Laptop for Stock Trading?
Yes! Stock trading is working seamlessly with a powerful processor. Therefore, you will always need good laptops if you are into stock trading.
4. How much RAM do you Need for Day Trading?
The minimum RAM size that you need is 8 GB. However, 16 GB RAM would be the best option for commencing stock trading in hefty stock trading apps. Anything more than 8GB is best for stock trading laptops.
Keeping this precise, these are the reviews of the top 10 best laptops for stock trading in 2021. Now that you know the list of top 10, you must make the best buying decision. However, before making any decision, you should make sure that you read the buying guide. This will enable you to make the best final decision.
If you still have any uncertainties or suggestions, you can leave your comment in the comment section below.