Are you looking for the best and quality wireless speakers for your TV? Then you are at the right place. Watching movies on TV offers you a whole different experience. However, one of the essential things that you need is TV speakers. TV Speakers are all different from your regular speakers. They have more power; they offer you deeper bass and much clear sound. In this world of technology, you can find a lot of TV speakers. However, all of them would not serve your purpose.
In this buying guide, the professionals help you make an easier decision. In addition, they offer you a detailed review of the top 10 best wireless TV speakers that meet your need. After reading this review, you will find the best TV speaker that will enhance your home theatre experience.
However, the professionals, while crafting the review, tested many features. After comparing the features, they have listed the pros and cons in bullet points that will help you make a clear buying decision.
Review of Top 10 Best Wireless Speakers for TV
1. Polk Audio Signa S2-Slim TV Sound Bar
The first wireless TV speaker that comes to the list is from Polk. However, it would be partisanship to address it just like speakers. These audio systems are more than just the speakers. They are the best soundbars that offer you a home theatre-like experience. However, professionals like this soundbar or wireless speakers because it has excellent sound output. The soundbars come with a subwoofer that delivers rich sound with deeper bass.
The next great thing about these soundbars is the technology. The brand has made no compromise in integrating advanced technology. The most enjoyable element is the Dolby Digital decoding. The Dolby Digital decoding maximizes sound clarity and offers you a great cinematic experience while watching movies on TV. In addition, the soundbar has an exclusive voice adjustable feature. It adjusts the voice as per the sound to offer you maximum dialogue clarity.
The professional rate is full when it comes to the home theatre experience. When you watch your favorite movies or TV shows in 4K, the soundbar does the justice with highly clear sound. The surround sound offers you a theatre-like sound. There is an extensive range of connectivity found in the soundbar. The wireless technology enables you to connect the soundbar to your TV without any wire. You can use wireless stream apps to connect and listen to music.
- Premium surround sound
- It comes with an adjustable voice feature
- It offers you a home theatre experience
- Easy to set up
- Dolby Digital decoding
- It is incompatible with some TVs from 2019
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
2. SAMSUNG HW-T450 2.1ch speaker with Dolby Audio (2020)
The next one on the list is an exceptional wireless soundbar again. However, this time the brand needs no introduction. The brand has an extensive range of speaker systems that offer you great sound; however, the professionals like this soundbar Bluetooth connectivity. The soundbar comes enabled with Bluetooth 5.0. This eliminates the need for unsightly wires that creates hassles. You can enjoy all your favorite content on TV by connecting the soundbar via Bluetooth.
The following reason why the professionals like this soundbar are the bass output. The speaker offers you deep rich bass that separates the musical beats. Not only music, but the soundbar is also exceptional when it comes to movies. The center channel brings in clarity in the dialogue and voice. Another impressive feature that you get from this soundbar is the smart sound technology. Smart sound technology is the technology that detects the content you are watching.
There are several modes that the soundbar offers you. It includes the sports mode, drama, action, movie, news, and many other modes. The most preeminent thing about this soundbar is the remote control. The remote control allows you to access the soundbar from a distance. This soundbar is a great option for gaming consoles. If you connect the gaming consoles to your TV and play games, you can achieve great sound with gaming modes.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- It offers you powerful sound
- Smart sound technology that offers several modes
- Remote control
- It comes with gaming mode
- The bass is a little lower
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection connect via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite content without unsightly cables
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the wireless subwoofer
3. TCL Alto 6 2.0 Home Theater wireless speaker
The subsequent soundbar that comes to the list is an amazing soundbar from TCL. TCL has been a great brand when it comes to sound. However, this soundbar finds a place in the list because of its feature. One of the most indispensable features that the experts find is the Dolby Digital Audio. The Dolby Digital audio allows you to get surround sound with virtual X technology. The sound clarity is precise, and it is also room-filling if you have Dolby Digital.
The next great thing about the speakers is the wireless connectivity. You don’t need the wires to connect anymore. The soundbar is famous for offering you Loud, clear, enhanced sound. The design may be compact, but the brand has not compromised in quality. The design is also space-saving as it is sleek. There are specialized sound modes that offer you a whole different level of experience. It includes the sound modes such as Music, movies, and TV.
The soundbar is Roku TV-ready. That implies; it is compatible with Roku TV. Setting up the soundbar to the TV is extremely easy. There is an extensive range of connectivity modes; It includes HDMI, USB, AUX, optical, Bluetooth, and many more. If you want a space-saving sound system, this is recommendable. However, the subwoofer is missing with this soundbar. The missing soundbar will not offer you much clarity in the dialogue.
- Dolby Digital Sound
- Wireless streaming of music
- Loud and clear audio
- Space-saving design
- Easy to set up
- There is no subwoofer
- DOLBY DIGITAL: Dolby Digital decoding maximizes sound clarity and creates incredible room-filling virtual surround sound.
- STREAM MUSIC WIRELESSLY: You can use your Bluetooth-enabled device to wirelessly stream music on your sound bar.
4. VIZIO 5.1 Channel Home Theater
Here is another great speaker that comes on the list. This is an exclusive 5.1 channel home theatre system. The speaker system also comes with a surround bar that offers you great sound. Vizio has been a promising brand. However, the reason why the professionals like the home theatre system are brilliant clarity sound. Six powerful speakers come along with the home theatre system. It offers you a surround sound experience while watching TV.
The next great thing about the speaker system is the wireless connectivity. The slim subwoofer comes with Bluetooth connectivity that enables you to connect to the speaker system without the need for any wire. The central channel subwoofer offers you booming bass and offers great clarity in the dialogues while watching the movies on TV. The sound from this speaker reaches every corner and fills the room.
The dedicated center channel adds the clarity that you need. Besides, the rear sound speakers also offer you booming sound with surround sound experience. The speaker system also comes with DTS Virtual X sound that enhances the complete feeling of watching TV. Moreover, this speaker system for TV is great under the budget. More channels again offer you a greater sound. Bluetooth connectivity also enables you to achieve easy connectivity.
- It offers you brilliant clarity in sound
- The slim wireless subwoofer enhances the aesthetics
- The system comes with a dedicated central speaker for dialogue clarity
- DTS Virtual X
- It comes with rear sound speakers
- The sound system doesn’t have remote
- Performance Brilliant clarity with 6 powerful speakers for a truly Immersive 5.1 surround sound experience.
- Wireless Slim Subwoofer Experience deep, booming bass with this versatile subwoofer that brings you deep, booming bass and can be positioned upright to fit discreetly it in the corner of the room, or lay it on its side to tuck it under your couch.
5. Philips Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
The next one that comes on the list is an exceptional speaker system from Philips. Philips is one of the oldest and reputed brands when it comes to speaker systems and audio devices. However, this soundbar comes on the list because of its booming sound and features. This is a Philips 2.1 channel theatre system that offers you optimized audio. It appears with a subwoofer that is wireless as well.
The subwoofer offers you peak power. You get 40 watts of sound output that fills the room you keep it in. the powerful subwoofer is the center channel that enhances the voice clarity. The professionals, while watching the movie, didn’t even miss a word. The design of the soundbar is quite simple. It is so simple that it saves space in your living room. The subwoofer, along with the soundbar, is suitable to keep anywhere you want.
Besides the Bluetooth connectivity, the wired connection is also much simpler. It demands only one cable to connect to your TV. The audio in this speaker becomes alive as it produces a subtle rumble at a distance. The wireless subwoofer is enough for your TV and offers you a great sound. The subwoofer pounds the air around you near the subwoofer to offer you better bass. If you want exceptional sound, this is a recommendable speaker system.
- Offers powerful sound
- The wireless subwoofer offers you deeper bass
- The design is simple
- Easy to set up
- It doesn’t come with a remote
- SOUNDBAR & SUBWOOFER: Philips 2.1 channel sound bar system with wireless subwoofer for optimized audio.
- POWERFUL WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Active sub woofer provides the necessary bass. The Soundbar Bluetooth Subwoofer convinces with its output power of 40 watts and guarantees powerful bass.
See Also: Best Soundbar Under $300
6. Majority K2 Bluetooth Sound system with Wireless Subwoofer
The next one up in the list is another powerful subwoofer that comes from Majority. The Majority is an emerging brand that never lets you down in terms of performance. However, this subwoofer finds its place in the list for its amazing sound quality and extensive range of connectivity modes. Besides, this is a home theatre system that comes for all smart TVs. You can connect it to all the flat screens that have wired/ wireless connectivity modes.
The speaker system is a 2.1 channel system that comes with an external subwoofer. What helps you here is the external subwoofer acts as a center channel. This enhances your experiences while watching any content or movies on TV. In addition, the speaker system offers you great clarity in the dialogue. Besides, several connectivity modes make setup even easier. It includes the HDMI, ARC, AUX, USB, RCA, and many more.
The professional also likes the speaker system because you can also connect the speaker to your projector. The easy USB connection is what most experts like. The speaker system connects to most of the devices that you need. The inclusion of remote control also makes it more accessible. The speaker system comes with a smart remote that let you control the soundbar from a distance.
- 2.1 channels surround sound system
- It comes with a remote control
- Easy to connect and set up
- Wide range of connecting options
- Bluetooth enabled
- Sometimes offers a distorting noise
- 2.1 SURROUND SOUND: With 2.1 Channel Sound, the K2 offers a superior audio experience for any home entertainment set-up.
- WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Delivering high definition sound, the K2’s stereo speakers fill the room with your favourite sounds.
7. Sony HT-S350 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
The next one that comes to the list is a wireless subwoofer from Sony. Sony has no match when it comes to sound output. This brand has a great range of audio equipment that will amaze you. However, this model from Sony finds a place on the list because it offers you a home theatre experience, and it is also loaded with many features. This speaker system is a 2.1 channel soundbar.
The speaker system comes with a wireless subwoofer with optimized audio. The soundbar also offers you 320-watt peak power. This output offers you incredible sound clarity. The subwoofer is so powerful that it offers you 6 .16 gallon volumes. The size of the subwoofer is 6.30 inches that offer you deeper bass and rich sound. There is a great feature of this speaker system that the professional finds. It is the S-force pro that emulates a surround sound with the theatrical experience.
Besides, there are seven sound modes that you get from the speaker system. The seven sound modes include cinema, music, games, news, sports, and standard audio mode. There is another great feature called voice enhancement features. It isolates the voice and amplifies it to offer you a clear sound. The Bluetooth-in speaker system offers you Bluetooth streaming on your favorite music platforms. You can also connect the soundbars to your smartphone and tablets.
- Ultimate home theatre
- Alive audio
- Powerful subwoofer
- It offers you seven sound modes
- It comes with a voice enhancement feature
- It doesn’t come with a remote
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for Optimized Audio
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
8. Hisense HS218 2.1ch Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
The next subwoofer that comes to the list is a subwoofer from Hisense. Hisense is a promising brand that offers you a great range of audio devices. However, the reason why the professionals like this soundbar are the peak power. This soundbar is the first one on the list that offers you 200W. Further, the soundbar comes with a wireless subwoofer. The subwoofer acts as a center channel and offers you voice clarity.
The next reason why the professionals like this soundbar are the Dolby Digital sound. The Dolby Digital decoding offers you a surround sound that fills the room. Further, there is an extensive range of connectivity modes that you get in this soundbar. It includes HDMI, ARC, Optical, AUX, USB, and many more. The design of the soundbar is simple. You can keep it anywhere you want. The connection with TV enhances the TV-watching experience.
The HDMI cable of the speaker system can get connected with a single HDMI to TVs. Besides, you don’t need a wired connection. This is because; you get a wireless connection via Bluetooth. The soundbar also comes with a remote controlling option. This allows you to connect your speaker and access it from a distance. These soundbars are also completely compatible with Roku TV. You can even control the soundbar with the Roku TV remote.
- Easy to place and set up
- It comes with Bluetooth technology
- Wide range of connecting modes
- Crystal clear sound
- Offers voice clarity while watching movies
- The sound cuts out when you switch from connectivity mode to other
- Enjoy Better Tv Sound: Hisense HS218 Sound Bar comes with 4 spearkers and a wireless subwoofer, which gives you a total of 200 Watts superior audio, together with Dolby Audio technology and a professional master-level sound effect tuning. It will upgrade your TV sound instantly.
- Wireless Subwoofer: A dedicated, wireless 80 Watt subwoofer delivers the robust low-end frequencies that punctuate your favorite movies, music, and games, without any messy wires. You’ll feel the “boom” while the two front-facing speakers project bright, clear high- and mid-range frequencies.
9. Sonos Playbar – The Mountable Sound Bar
This is the most advanced soundbar that comes to the list. This is because; you can mount it to the walls. However, the professionals love this soundbar for its crisp dialogue clarity. Although the soundbar doesn’t have a subwoofer or center channel, it offers you exceptional bass and great dialogue clarity. In addition, when you mount it to the wall, you can achieve the sound output that fills the room.
Another great feature of this soundbar is the automatic tuning. It doesn’t matter if you mount it to the wall or keep it below your TV; the soundbar automatically tunes itself up so that you will receive the best sound. Besides, the soundbar tunes itself up to different sound modes, including sports, cinema, news, standard, and many other modes. The engineers behind the development of this soundbar are Oscar winners. They do not compromise the audio quality.
The most enjoyable part about this speaker is easy connectivity in any room. You can keep the Sonus speaker in any room. But with the help of Bluetooth, you can connect it to your TV and play it from anywhere. The room-filling sound reaches every corner and offers you a home theatre experience. However, you don’t get an additional subwoofer. Further, the model also doesn’t come with a remote.
- Crisp dialogue
- Easily mountable to the walls
- It offers you great sound
- Designed for better performance
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity
- There is a volume imbalance that you may witness
- The mountable soundbar for TV, movies, music, and more
- Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, and more
10. VIZIO Sound Bar for TV, 36” 2.1 Surround Sound
That last one that comes on the list is another great soundbar from Vizio. Vizio has a great range of soundbars that continues to impress with great performances. However, this speaker system is on the list because it offers you a great audio output. There are three speakers that you can find in this soundbar. Three of them offer you massive sound output. The users also get a slim subwoofer that is nowhere less than any other subwoofers.
The subwoofers offer you a booming sound and deeper bass. The subwoofer that you get along with the speaker system is also wireless. The design is as such that it looks great anywhere you place it. You can install it near your couch or near the TV, this will offer you a great sound. Another great feature about the soundbar is the DTS virtual X. This feature provides you with room-filling surround sound.
The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music wirelessly by connecting it to your TV. Besides, if you don’t want wireless connectivity, the soundbar also comes with the cables you need. It includes other connecting modes such as HDMI, ARC, USB, AUX, and many more. The dimension is perfect for your living room. However, the only thing that it lacks is it doesn’t come with remote control.
- Easy to set up
- It comes with three speakers for a greater sound
- DTS virtual X
- You can stream music with Bluetooth
- It offers you Surround sound
- It doesn’t come with a remote
- Performance 3 total speakers create louder, clearer, and more powerful sound.
- Wireless Slim Subwoofer Experience deep, booming bass with a slim-profile design, the subwoofer can either lay on its side to be placed under a couch, or stood upright to discreetly fit in a corner of your space.
See Also: Best 6×9 Speakers in 2021 Reviewed
These are the top 10 wireless TV speakers that you should buy in 2021. Now that you are clear with the review, you can choose the best one. However, if you still have doubts, you can read the buying guide below. The professional has crafted the buying guide with all the attributes you need to consider while buying a wireless TV speaker.
Buying Guide: How to Choose The Best Wireless TV Speakers?
You may get several options while buying a wireless TV speaker for your home. But choosing one among them is a tedious job. However, if you evaluate the speakers with the following attributes, you will find a better result.
1. The Place Where You Will Keep It
The place that you choose also offers you a great sound. Thus, be sure where you are going to keep it. For example, if you will keep it near the TV, you need to choose the power as your need. Further, if you want to set up in your room at several corners, you have to select the power likewise.
You should also contemplate the size of the speaker that you want to buy. The size also plays a vital role. The speaker system with greater size will always have better components. Thus, you need to choose the size.
3. Active vs. Passive
Before you choose between the active and the passive, you should know about them. The active soundbars are the individuals that have built-in amplifiers, and the passive is the ones that have additional amplifiers. Thus, you need to choose as per your requirement.
The channels are the number of speakers that you are getting along with the speakers. It also includes the subwoofer. Anything above 2.1 channels is best for your TV.
As you are watching out for wireless speakers, thus it is evident that you should look for speakers with Bluetooth connectivity. However, there are other modes of connection that you should expect as well. It includes HDMI, ARC, USC, AUX, optical, and many others.
6. The Remote Control
The remote control is also an essential thing that you need to consider while buying a wireless speaker. It is because; you would always watch TV from your couch. So, you will require a remote to get distance access.
Buying Cheat Sheet
Now that you know the attributes, here is a cheat sheet that will help you make the best decision.
- You should always buy a speaker with more than two channels
- It would be more useful if you go for a speaker with active amplifiers
- Always pay attention to the connectivity
- Consider the importance of remote
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you connect wireless speakers to a smart TV?
Yes! You can connect the wireless speakers to the TV. The Bluetooth connectivity and Wi-Fi allows you to connect.
2. Do Bluetooth speakers work well with TV?
Yes! The Bluetooth speakers enhance the sound of the TV. First, however, you need to choose the right one.
3. What is the best wireless speaker for home use?
Polk Audio and Samsung are the best wireless speaker brands that you can buy for your home use.
4. What TV can connect to Bluetooth speakers?
All the smart TVs that have Bluetooth as a connectivity option can connect to Bluetooth speakers.
5. How do I connect wireless speakers to my Samsung TV?
1. Switch on the Bluetooth on your TV
2. Search for the soundbar
3. Click on the connect option by using the passcode
Keeping it short, these are the review about the top 10 wireless speaker systems. Now that you know the review, you can buy the best speakers for your TV. However, you should not miss out on any factors that are in the buying guide. The buying guide comes from the experts that help you buy the best wireless speakers. If you still have any uncertainties or suggestions, you can leave your comment below in the comment section.