Rebar tying isn’t rocket science, but doing it the right way isn’t a walk in the park also. Many people I know miss the mark by tying their rebar wrongly. And here’s the truth: Whether you’re a concrete enthusiast, a hobbyist, or a true master at work, you’re going to have to tie your rebar together at all cost. This is where the best rebar tying machines come in.
As the saying goes, “You can kill a snake in many ways,” and there are many ways to tie rebar too. Others tie them by hand; others use other tools flooding the market, but when it comes to the best way, tying machines are the masters. In this guide, I’ve sifted through and collected the sweethearts’ rebar tying machines of 2020 for you.
Secondly, I’m also going to walk you through the process of getting the best rebar tier available in the market. Whether you’ve been in the rebar tying world for long or you’re just getting started, you’ll still find something in this Guide for you. Buying the best rebar tying machine doesn’t have to be a pain. That said, let’s get the party started.
Best Rebar Tying Machine reviews
1.Mophorn Rebar Tying Machine-Best rebar Tier
As we entered 2020, our hearts become darling with this rebar machine. Just as you can see, this machine managed to take the first position on our list. When you’re looking for the best rebar tier, this is the first one to lean on.
Honestly, there are many positives to speak about the Mophorn rebar tying machine, so I’ll present to you the most important ones that would get you tying your rebar like a pro. Here’s is what made this machine our first selection; hopefully, your heart will melt with it too. Let’s find out why:
Mophorn tying machine comes to you with specifications of A wired diameter of 0.88mm, length of 120mm per role, a rope range of 30-60mm, and a battery capacity of 13200mah.
Speaking of voltage, you’ll be tying your rebar at a 12Voltage power; its battery’s working power is 3-hours straight. Coming to charging, it only takes you 2 hours, and you’ll be fine to keep tying rebar for the next 3 hours.
- Complete automatic machine-well, this is the good news for you and me. This machine doesn’t need experts, you have to start it, and you’ll be tying rebar like a professional.
- Long working hours- To be honest, this machine is a master at work. It comes with a working capacity of 3 hours and a free battery. With this, you’ll be working non-stop.
- Quality make-up- This machine is designed with a sharp cutting edge; it’s stable and durable.
- Long-lasting- First, its strapping tightening can easily adjust. Secondly, it’s made from premium metals and plastic to stay longer with you.
- Ease operation- it comes with a manual that gives you every tip to use and store it.
- Not good for footing walls.
- It hardly tightens the rebar & the wire needs extra twisting space.
2. MAX USA Rebar Tying machine-Rebar Tying tool
Well, if you’ve checked our first pick and for one reason or the other you feel unsatisfied, this is your runner’s up.
Coming second is your best Max USA rebar trying machine. As I said earlier, there’s a reason why our top pick made it there; now there’s definitely a reason why USA rebar made it second.
First of all, this machine-made it seconds because in buying platforms like Amazon, it’s scoring a whopping 5 out of 5 stars. Secondly, we admire its specifications, 21 grams, and excellent tying speed.
Thirdly, you’ll have a machine coming to you with a replacement battery; the battery is powerful with a capacity of 3.0Ah.
- Trusted and a master at work- Just like you’d like to buy a dress or shirt when others speak good about it, the same is with MAX USA tying machine. Previous customers gave it 5 stars from the normal 5 stars so that you can trust this machine.
- Ties in large quantity- well, if you want to enjoy your rebar tying, you should tie as many as possible at once. This is precisely what happens with the MAX machine. You’ll be tying 2000 ties per charge.
- Ease of use- With just one hand, your machine is at work.
- Higher tying speed- For the best part, tying hasn’t been accessible before; this machine ties within seconds.
- Good for heavy wires- if you check out previous users, this machine does better with heavy wires, and the battery can go up to over 14 rolls.
- It doesn’t come with a battery hook.
- Needs elevation.
3. Makita XRT01TK Cordless Tying machine
Well, when it comes to a rebar tying tool that could retake your heart, Makita is that machine to look out for.
Makita XRT01TK rebar tier does a good job. Although this machine won’t match the first two at the top, it’s still an amazingly high-quality tier that belongs to any tool house.
First off, when it comes to the magnificent abilities Makita comes with, expect prowess such as up to about 5,300 ties of about 3inches by 3inches diameter rebar. Speaking of power, Makita comes with an 18Volts and 5.0Ah battery.
The machine has a 2 phase mode of operation that allows single and continuous wire tying actuation, making it the fastest and efficient machine in the market. Makita’s beauty doesn’t end here; the machine comes with a faster and seamless wire reel for easy load designing plus an automatic locking characteristic that’s built into a cover for safety.
It comes with BL brushes motor; this eliminates carbon, enabling the motor to run smoothly and efficiently for a long time.
- Highly secure sewing machine- when you’re creating your designs, you don’t want to hurt yourself. Makita comes with an extreme protection technology design.
- Maximum sewing productivity- Makita delivers up to 120 ties of every 3 inches by 3 inches rebar in every wire and more for 5 inches by 5 inches wire.
- Comfortable machine- Makita is an ergonomically rubberized machine for additional sewing comfort.
- High tying power- with Makita, you’d be tying within seconds.
- Works well under harsh conditions- Makita is designed to stand water and dust resistance during work.
- It doesn’t work with other batteries.
- No refund & warrant policy.
4. Max RB441T Tying tool machine
Next up on our list is this amazing MaxRB441T tying tool. The main claim for its fame is because Max comes with specifications and prowess that landed it top-four on the list. Max tying machine arrives with 3 innovative and new mechanism designed better than its previous models. This character makes it more efficient in a house of tying machines.
It doubles tying speeds. This is a result of its dual wire that’s designed to increase productivity. Speaking about a cost-saving tying machine and you’d have this as the best recommendation. Its wire is made with a pullback character that dispenses the wire required for a tie; this pullback reduces wire usage, thus reducing cost.
Max makes up to 4000 ties in every battery charge and above 240 ties in every coil. It’s 12 inches in height, weighs 5.2 pounds, and 11 3/ inches long.
- Worthy every coin- when you’re buying a tying machine, the value of money is first hand. This is answered when you’ve Max RB441T because it did more work and reduced working hours than handwork.
- It’s a new design of its brand- well, it is good to work with new technology, and this is what happens with a Max RB441T at hand. The machine comes with new innovative make-up.
- Double tying speed- Max comes with a wire designed to increase productivity.
- Loads of tying- with a max at hand, you’re free to tie up to 4000 ties every time you charge the battery.
- Cost-effective- well, value and cost are top of the head in every machine. Max knows this better; the wire has a pullback mechanism, not to need much of it like others.
- Only a single battery
- No protective cover.
5. PEX GUN tying machine
For this rebar tier, we wanted to come up with money and time-saving tying machine. PEX is an automatic tying tool; it’s designed to roll rebar in mesh within seconds. Speaking of power, it comes with 14.4Volts and comes with a durable lithium battery. When you’ve got bigger projects, PEX Gun does tie over 2000 wire ties in every charge in your battery.
On the other hand, the PEX Gun does secure work. It’s best known as the lightweight and most economical tying machine in the market. It will get you to tie wires every time within no time. It comes with tension dials, which brings about tightening control making secure wire ties without breaking pipes.
More so, this machine is a one-hand operational tool; this reduces the risks of tunnel injuries. Additionally, using its optional extension bars keeps you off from back injuries. PEX gun comes with a complete kit carrying a battery charger, two batteries, wire cutters, double coils of wire, and a durable casing, making it an automatic machine. Speaking of features, PEX Gun comes in diameters of 40mm, weighs not more than 4.85 lbs., and has a powerful lithium design battery.
- Ease to operate- as the name suggests, operating a gun isn’t a hard thing, so is operating a PEX gun tying machine. It’s a one-hand operating machine.
- It automatic- when other tools bring about difficulty in operating, this one does it work automatically.
- Time and money saver- getting a PEX gun machine means you’re looking for a faster working and economical friendly machine, so go for it.
- Safer- this machine is designed in a way that protects you from tunnel injuries.
- Securely packed- the best thing is that this machine arrives with two saving batteries and a safer package.
- It doesn’t work with other wires.
6. Benner Nawman rebar Tying machine
Sometimes rebar tying becomes easier and even enjoyable when you’ve got a truly automatic tying machine; this is where the Benner Nawman comes in. Speaking of Benner’s good features, the first one that’s got into my heart is because of its automatic, so no need to worry about operating it.
Let’s get into Benner’s waters and see what’s it has gotten for us. Basically, let’s dip our feet from its speed before the next features. So about speed, it is designed with a tying speed of 0.8 seconds per tie. This is courtesy of the powerful battery that’s also rechargeable.
Its battery is made of lithium and has 14.4 voltage powers. Its adjustment ability is from 0 to 5 inches; speaking of voltage, this machine has a recharging time of 14.4 volts flow every 40 minutes.
Benner is a compact tying machine; the other goodies about it are well balanced and designed to tie faster than others. It comes with two batteries and additional wear parts.
- It’s automatic- This one is easy to start whether you’re a beginner or pro.
- Faster tying- well, if you don’t want to stay hours when making ties, you’d better have a faster machine. With the Benner Nawman, you’ll be tying within less than seconds.
- Safer operation- if you’ve been hurting yourself with other tying machines, this one is safely designed to keep you off from finger pain.
- Recharges faster- yes, the good thing in rebar tying is sure you’d finish quickly; Benner got you served because its battery recharges faster to get back to work.
- Load heavy tying- It’s designed to work even with huge projects.
- Not very tight
- 40 minutes recharging is longer for some users.
7. Tiger Tier machine
First, off the bat, this BN tiger machine has a discount offer on amazon; secondly, we’ve admired it because of its power and mastery of work. This machine comes in a tough designed model; this design carries a ready to use the box, so when you buy it, you’d be ready to use it without complications.
The box walks to you with two batteries, a charger, and 4 spools of wire, making sure you’re set for your job. The machine is also compact and weighs less than others. It’s made in a design that’s glove-friendly, saving you the finger pains you’d have without gloves or when using other machines.
About its tying prowess, it can tie up to 6 of rebar that measures 20mm by 20mm. If you’re looking for a load of ties, this one is a master at that; it can tie up to 5000 ties every time your battery has a full charge.
- Ties rebar in loads- with this machine, you can tie as many piles of rebar as you wish. It comes with a capacity of about 5000 ties anytime you have a fully charged battery.
- Stays longer- It’s designed with a zinc battery to stay long.
- Rust & corrosion free- designed in a way that prevents rust and corrosion.
- Easy to operate- this machine comes in make –up that’s easy to hold and use.
- Ready to use package- it comes with a box that is made to make its operation easy for pros and starters.
- No money guarantee
- Not reviewed by others.
8. DONNGYZ Automatic Rebar tying machine
If you’re not satisfied with our previous automatic tying machine, get here and find some rest to see if you can get sorted. Now, it’s time to welcome our 8th best in the list: the DONNYYZ tying machine, a compact, light weighing machine that saves about 3 to 5 five hours of the workforce. It also comes with a mechanism that helps you to tie rebar faster and effectively.
It comes to you in orange; it has a voltage of 12, made of a lithium battery with a capacity of 13200 MAh. Its wire measures 0.8mm with a tying wire diameter of 110m and above. You can make knots of about 3000 times per charge with it.
- Good for big projects- everyone needs to tie rebar based on their work; if you have projects dealing with a huge building like civil building and bars, get this machine for it is made for such work.
- Faster and efficient- it comes with a motor that is designed to work efficiently and safer than others.
- Faster shipping- well, you don’t want to lose clients because your machine takes long; this one comes within 24 hours.
- Quality tying- with this machine, you can make knots of about 3000 times within a single battery charging.
- Time-saving- if you’re handling big work, it good to save time; this is designed to save the workforce about 5 hours maximum.
- Needs regular cleaning
- Batteries quickly lead to shock.
9. CGOLDENWALL rebar tying machine
Even at number 9, the golden machine is easy to operate because it’s easy to learn using it and comes with simple operating needs. On the other hand, talk about efficient tying, and you’ll love it.
Speaking about it, there’s also a magnificent design that comes with it; I mean the ergonomic style, the comfortable operating mechanism, and its ease of maintenance. Additionally, if you’re worried about safety, this is the best machine for you. It’s made with all-around safety makeup, and it comes with safety policies.
Speaking of features, our machine here comes to you with a weight of 1kgs, a tying range of up to 34mm, an iron wire measuring 0.8mm, faster tying of 0.8 per second, voltage battery of 10.8 charging time of half an hour. Again, its tying length is 42mm, you can make knots of about 1000 times per charge, and the wire length you can easily tie is 110m.
- Faster tying- without wasting time, if you have this machine, you’d be tying rebar faster within 0.8 rolls per second.
- Huge loads of rebar- well, just like others, this one gives you a chance to make 1000 ties every time you’ve fully charged your battery.
- It automatic- if you’re lucky, you can skip all the above machines and buy this, yet you’ll still have an automatic machine.
- Safer to use- this machine is designed with a protective mechanism to keep you safe while tying rebar.
- Easy to maintain-well, other machines might need lots of attention, with this one you’ll only need to clean by wiping dust and it will thank you.
- It doesn’t come tying wires.
- Not good for rebar of 8 inches and above.
10. NEWTRY Automatic rebar tying machine
Well, here’s your best rebar tying tool to end the list with. This is doesn’t mean it couldn’t have taken the first position; it just because of specifications and might turn out to be the best tying machine for you. That said, check it out before deciding to get others besides it. Let’s see why it closed this window for us.
As I said, being number ten is just listing; this machine is actually made of lithium battery. This means it works longer than those without lithium batteries. It also comes with a copper made motor, which means it has greater power and can stay long at work.
Additionally, the battery capacity is big; it can get you to tie rebar up to 5000 knots. The powerful battery comes with 44000MAh, making it a powerful machine. It also comes with a very sharp knife; this machine leads to quality cutting and is durable.
- Faster tying- yes, you’ve seen it, even at position ten; still, this machine ties rebar within 0.8 seconds.
- Loads of rebar- good even at this end, this machine can tie about 5000 times per charge.
- It has a powerful motor- the motor is designed for greater working.
- Stays longer- it is made and designed with copper and lithium, making it stay longer.
- Sharper cutting- this machine is made with a sharp knife that cuts faster.
- It doesn’t have testimonials.
Factors to consider while buying
Typically, we buy tying machine whether we have small or big projects; the real reasons are to make sure we come out with the best of rebar ties. But there are some important things to keep in mind every time you’re buying a rebar tying machine. These factors are: tying time, working ergonomic, strength, and cost.
Just like any other tool in the market, you don’t want to waste your money by buying an expensive or less expensive tool without knowing the value it gives. For this reason, walk to the market, know the cost of the best tying machine, and get it without being taken advantage of. Most of them start at 200$ while others go up to 300$ and above.
To have the best machine, consider getting the one with the shortest tying time frame. The best recommendations are those that take less than a second and automatically tie knots by themselves.
When you’re buying the best rebar tying machine, consider the one that’s made to work smoothly with your body, this is what it means for a machine to be ergonomic with you.
Sometimes, we buy these machines to reduce the efforts we put in when tying rebar; that said, get the one that doesn’t require much but rather reduce efforts.
When it comes to tying rebar, it doesn’t have to be a pain; all you need is having the right and best tying machine so you’d be working effectively and smoothly.
This guide is here to help you get the one that suits you, then help you make a wise buying decision; as of this point, I hope this guide gets you served as you enjoyed your tying machine in 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is automatic rebar tying machine?
An automatic rebar tying machine is a machine designed for the rebar tying process; such a machine comes with an adaptable battery operating in a way that allows you to tie rebar effectively and easily at high speed.
How much is rebar tying machine?
Rebar tying machines come in different prizes, the cheapest go at 200$ up to about 500$ and above, depending on your needs and amount, you’ll always walk home with your machine.
Where can I buy a rebar tying machine?
Buying a tying machine can be from wholesalers, individual machine dealers and trusted shipping platforms like Amazon, if you’ve to buy one, these avenues will get you sorted.
Why You Need A Tying Tool?
You probably need a tying machine first to reduce manpower, work faster and tie loads of rebar that manpower wouldn’t do within a short time.