Do you find peace in listening to quality music? If you find so! You are at the best place. In this digital era, you can find several stationary devices that offer you high-quality audio output. One such audio device that is trending in the market now is the Soundbar. The Soundbar is sleek, stylish, and space-saving. But, on the other hand, the Soundbar offers you deep bass for a theatre experience. But will you be able to find it under your budget?
In this buying guide, you will explore the best 10 Soundbar that comes under $500. The professionals in this buying guide bring you a detailed review so that you can know the best features in the top 10 soundbars. In addition, the professionals test all the soundbars in the below list to find out the best in them. So, reading all the reviews of the best 10 Soundbar will help you make a better decision.
Further, the budget is another factor that plays a vital role. The professionals are making sure that under $500, you get a valued soundbar. But, if you are in a hurry, here are our top recommendations.
|SAMSUNG HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with 3D Surround Sound and Acoustic Beam (2020) , Black||2,014 Reviews||$327.99 $297.99||Buy on Amazon|
|TCL Alto 9+ 3.1 Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with RAY·DANZ Technology, Wireless Subwoofer, WiFi,...||3,017 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar + 8Inch Wireless Subwoofer with HDMIARC||1,036 Reviews||$326.41||Buy on Amazon|
Review of Top 10 Best Soundbar under $500
1. SAMSUNG HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with 3D Surround Sound and Acoustic Beam (2020), Black
The first Soundbar that comes to the list is an exceptional soundbar from Samsung. Samsung needs no introduction when it comes to electronic equipment. Samsung offers you a great range of soundbars under several budgets. But this one in the list is the bestseller under $500. The most enjoyable part about this Soundbar is the surround sound. This is what the professional likes the most. The HW-Q60T is a great soundbar when it comes to sound.
The DTS Virtual X is what creates magic in it. It creates a theatre-like experience with the 3D surround sound. There is another great feature that you get along with this Soundbar. This is the Samsung Acoustic beam. The acoustic beams deliver sound that help you feel like the sound originates from the action being happened. The users who have the Samsung Q Led TV achieve great accessibility with immersive sound.
Samsung as a brand never leaves to impress you with great features. Another great feature that you get is the multiple connectivity modes. You can choose Bluetooth or any other connections and switch between them. Other connectivity modes that you get include HDMI, AUX, USB, and others. The sound channels that you are getting along with Soundbar are a 5.1 configuration. Adaptive sound technology is also something that impresses you.
- It offers you 3D surround with DTS Virtual X
- The Samsung acoustics beam is a useful feature to explore
- The intention of the soundbar is sleek and stylish
- It also comes with a subwoofer for additional bass
- The remote control lets you access the Soundbar from a distance
- It lacks the center channel, so dialogues are not much clear
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - The powerful 3D surround sound of DTS Virtual: X turns your living room into a theater.
- SAMSUNG ACOUSTIC BEAM - Acoustic Beam technology delivers sound that seems to come from precisely where the action is happening
2. TCL Alto 9+ 3.1 Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with RAY·DANZ Technology, Wireless Subwoofer
The second Soundbar that comes on the list is a great soundbar from TCL. TCL is known for its reputation in the audio industry. There is a great range of TCL soundbars offering you great sound. However, the Alto 9+ appears in the list because of its functionality and deep rich bass. The Soundbar under $500 also comes engineered with AI. Yes! You hear it right. The features Hey Google and chrome cast are most exceptional.
The most satisfying thing about this Soundbar is its power. The 540W makes a huge difference in your listening experience. But that’s not the end yet! The TCL Alto 9+ also is greatly known for its extensive modes of controlling it. You can access all your preferred music from popular music streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, and many more. This Soundbar from TCL is also compatible with most smart devices. It includes the Airplay 2, Android Bluetooth, and many more.
Dolby Atmos surround sound is the most indispensable feature of this Soundbar. This helps you get a multi-dimensional sound with a theatre-like experience. With this Soundbar, you can enjoy every detail in the sound. Further, the Ray Danz is another great technology that creates an immersive experience. This feature offers you an ultra-wide sound stage. The main thing that you get along with this Soundbar is a wireless subwoofer. The Soundbar comes with a wireless subwoofer that enables you to feel like the sound is coming live.
- The soundbars offer you an extensive way to control it.
- You can not only connect it with Android smartphones, but you can also connect with iOS devices.
- The Soundbar comes integrated with AI for features like Hey Google
- The wireless subwoofer acts as the center channel for clarity in dialogue
- Dolby Atmos offers you a surround sound and theatre-like experience
- The soundbar takes a lot of time to get started
- MORE WAYS TO CONTROL & LISTEN: Stream all your favorite music and podcasts from Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and more, wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop via Chromecast, Airplay 2, or Bluetooth. Works with Hey Google.
- DOLBY ATMOS SURROUND SOUND: Multi-dimensional sound for greater depth and excitement.
3. Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar + 8Inch Wireless Subwoofer with HDMI ARC
The next great Soundbar that comes to the list is a soundbar from the Klipsch store. This brand is reliable on many eCommerce platforms. Professionals more prefer the brand because of its cinematic sound. This Soundbar also comes with an 8-inch soundbar for a greater bass in the sound. Coming back to the feature, this Soundbar comes with 2.1 channels. This offers you more enhanced sound.
The power of the Soundbar is another indispensable feature of the Soundbar. You get a peak 400 Watt power for a party experience. But, the features don’t come to an end yet! You get an extensive range of connectivity along with this Soundbar. It includes the HDMI, ARC, single-cable, single-remote control, and many more. Another great feature that gets along with this Soundbar is 5.1 decoding. This helps you achieve virtual surround sound.
The leading subwoofer offers you great detail in sound when you are watching movies. The Soundbar comes with a central channel. Thus, as a result, you can get clarity in the dialogues while watching the movies. The design of the Soundbar is also sleek and will match the aesthetics of your living room. The bar, along with the subwoofer, is a great combination. This Soundbar also comes with a remote control to access it from a distance.
- The Soundbar comes with a wireless subwoofer
- You get a 400 Watt peak power
- The multiple connectivities are helping you achieve multiple connections and switch it
- It comes with a remote for better accessibility
- 5.1 Decoding technology
- A distortion noise comes while hearing audio
- 40” 2.1 Soundbar with 8” wireless subwoofer
- 400W peak power
See Also: Top 10 Best Vertical Laptop Stands
4. SAMSUNG HW-T650 3.1Ch Soundbar with 3D Surround Sound (2020)
Here comes another great soundbar from Samsung. But this time, it is the Samsung HW-T650. This is a 3.1 channel soundbar that offers you exceptional sound quality. Samsung is not only known for its extensive range of electronics, but it is also known for its soundbar range. This is more of a home theatre system that offers you crystal clear audio. However, the main reason why the professionals keep it on the list is 3D surround sound technology.
The DTS Virtual X and the Dolby Atmos offer you a great sound with multi-dimensional audio. But that’s not the end yet! Along with the surround sound, there is another more attractive thing. And that is the built-in center speaker. The center speaker allows you in-depth clarity in the dialogues while you are watching a movie. The next great thing about this Soundbar is the multiple connectivity modes that you are getting.
Yes! You can enjoy listening to booming music via Bluetooth. The multi-connection connect allows you to switch between devices and play the audio as you want it. This allows you to get the Soundbar to connect to different Soundbar simultaneously. Other than Bluetooth, there is more connectivity type that you will get along with. It includes the HDMI connection for enhanced sound. You also get one remote control that lets you access the sound from a distance.
- The Soundbar comes with a built-in center speaker for clarity in dialogues
- The DTS Virtual X offers you 3D surround sound
- The multiple connectivity modes allow you to connect with multiple smart devices at once
- Soundbar offers you remote access with advanced remote control
- It offers you a deep rich bass
- The soundbar comes doesn’t have an HDMI ARC port
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - Sound that wraps around you The captivating experience of DTS Virtual X turns your living room into a theater Powerful 3D surround sound comes to life by recreating sound that makes you feel like you're inside the scene
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER - Center channel for clear dialogue Never miss a word Experience crystal clear dialogue with a dedicated center channel speaker
5. Klipsch Cinema 600 Sound Bar 3.1 Home Theater System with HDMI-ARC for Easy Set-Up, Black
Here is another exceptional soundbar from Klipsch Cinema. However, this time it is a 600W soundbar. This Soundbar again comes with a wireless subwoofer. However, what the professional like about this Soundbar is it is a 3.1 channel soundbar. That implies you will get more enhanced sound. The total dimension of the Soundbar is 45 inches. That makes it huge but sleek. Thus, it is space-saving.
This is the best in class from Klipsch Cinema. It is because; this Soundbar offers you a peak sound of 600 Watt power. Thus, if you want power, this great Soundbar is recommended. Along with that, another great feature that you get is the built-in center speaker. The center speaker brings immense clarity to the dialogue while you are watching out any movie. 5.1 decoding is another great feature that you are getting along with this Soundbar.
The 5.1 decoding offers you great virtual surround sound. Moreover, speaking about the features, there is nowhere that this Soundbar lacks. This comes as a recommended soundbar from professionals. Another helpful feature that makes the Soundbar more accessible is the remote control. The remote control allows you to connect and access the Soundbar from a range. If you want the best accessibility under $500, this is a great soundbar to use.
- This Soundbar offers you 4.1 channels for an enhanced sound
- The best in class 600 Watt peak power makes compromise in the sound quality
- The remote control is the major USP for the Soundbar
- You also get 5.1 decodings for a virtual surround sound
- The subwoofer sometimes offers a humming noise
- 45 inches 3.1 Soundbar With 10 inches Wireless Subwoofer
- Best-In-Class 600W Peak Power
6. JBL BAR5.0 5-Channel Multibeam Soundbar with Dolby Atmos Virtual Grey, Black
The next great Soundbar that comes to the list of considerations is a soundbar5 from JBL. JBL has created an immense market reputation when it comes to audio devices. This is where this brand wins. Of course, all the Soundbar from JBL is also a hit. However, why the professional like this Soundbar is the Multibeam surround sound. The multi-beam surround sound helps you achieve a great immersive sound with a 3D experience.
Another vital reason why the professional recommend this Soundbar is the ease of use. This Soundbar comes certified for humans as it is made for all smart homes. In addition, the integration of AI makes it more accessible in the smart. You can just utter Alexa; the Soundbar will respond to you and play your favorites. In short, it is one of the most advanced and smart Soundbar. Further, you also get a punchy bass along with Soundbar. So, you don’t need an additional subwoofer to get the sound.
There are also four passive radiators that you achieve along with Soundbar. This helps you get more enhanced sound and a theatre-like experience. Further, another modern-day feature that you get along with is the Dolby vision coupled. The 4K pass allows you to get precise and crystal clear sound quality while watching any 4K videos. This Soundbar comes with additional features like compatibility to the Airplay, Alexa Multi-room music, Chromecast built-in, and many more.
- This Soundbar comes with Dolby Atmos and Multibeam surround sound
- It comes designed for smart homes with built-in Alexa
- You get a punchy bass with four passive radiators
- It is compatible with Airplay, and Alexa Multi-room
- The soundbar doesn’t offer you a much-balanced audio
- Dolby Atmos and MultiBeam surround sound gives you an immersive and exciting 3D sound experience and a wide soundstage.
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
7. Samsung HW-Q60T Wireless 5.1 Channel Soundbar and Bluetooth Subwoofer with an Additional 1 Year Coverage
Here comes another great soundbar in the list. This is yet again a soundbar from Samsung. However, this Soundbar comes with a 5.1 channel. The main reason why the professionals like this Soundbar is the center channel. The center channeled speakers are mainly known for the quality of the dialogue while you are watching Movies. Thus, along, you will get a complete theatre-like experience.
The next signature feature is the Samsung Acoustic beam. As you are already aware, this technology helps you get the sound from the action point. That implies; it seems like you hear it live. Finally, Q Symphony is a feature that is especially for Q LED TV users. This, in return, offers you immersive sound in your Q LED TV. Another great feature of this Soundbar is the multiple connectivity modes.
There are extensive ranges of modes. Some of them include HDMI, USB, AUX, optical cable, Bluetooth, and many more. With the Bluetooth connection, you can achieve a connection with several smartphones. You can also switch between them. This Soundbar comes with remote control as well. This lets you change the audio settings and the tracks from a distance. The wireless subwoofer also reduces the hassle. Thus, it comes as a great recommendation.
- The Soundbar offers you multi-dimensional sound
- DTS Virtual X offers you virtual surround sound
- You can get multiple modes of connection
- It comes with remote control for a distance access
- The soundbar doesn’t have space limitations, and the bass is also muddy
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - The powerful 3D surround sound of DTS Virtual:X turns your living room into a theater.
- SAMSUNG ACOUSTIC BEAM - Acoustic Beam technology delivers sound that seems to come from precisely where the action is happening.
8. Polk Audio Signa S3 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar and Wireless Subwoofer with Built-in Chromecast
The next Soundbar that comes on the list is a soundbar from Polk Audio. This soundbar is an ultra-slim soundbar with subwoofer. However, what attracts the professional most is the built-in chrome cast. Further, it is compatible with 8K, 4K, and HD TVs. Thus, you can use it with all your smart devices and smart TVs. Another great feature that you are getting along with this Soundbar is the Wi-Fi connectivity.
The Wi-Fi connectivity helps you stream all your wireless music from your favorite apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and many more. The Polk Audio is a 5.1 channel soundbar. That implies; you are going to witness a superior sound quality. The most enjoyable feature that the professional feels are the voice adjustable technology. This is a technology that lets you maximize sound clarity and eliminate voice delays.
These soundbars from Polk Audio are great high and mid-range soundbars. It is sleek in design and fits in every space that you want. The design is also such that it will complement the interiors of your house. This Soundbar is also extremely easy to install. You don’t need any additional expert’s help. Besides that, you get extensive ranges of connecting modes. It includes optical cables, HDMI, Bluetooth, and many more.
- This Soundbar offers you exclusive voice adjustable technology
- It comes with an excellent sound quality
- Wi-Fi connectivity is one of the major USPs
- The Soundbar also offers you a wireless subwoofer for greater bass
- The soundbar is incompatible with some of the older TV sets from 2019
- ULTRA-SLIM SOUNDBAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – Features 2.1 channel performance-tuned drivers - (2) 1.25” x 4.4”oval mid-range drivers & (2) 1” Tweeters, and the included 5.25” subwoofer delivers INCREDIBLE ROOM-FILLING SOUND WITH DEEP BASS
- POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital 5.1 Decoding helps maximize sound clarity & reduces voice delays. Hear clear, crisp dialogue of your favorite movies, TV shows and sporting events with three distinct settings
9. Denon DHT-S516H Home Theater Slim Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer | Bluetooth & HEOS
The next Soundbar that comes to the list is an exceptional soundbar from Denon. Denon is one of the promising brands. The quality of its Soundbar is raising the bar high in the market. However, why the professional likes this Soundbar is the AI integration. AI nowadays is common in most technologies. The AI that you are getting along with this Soundbar is the Amazon Alexa compatibility. That means with your voice command, you can play and pause the music or any other media.
The most significant part about this Soundbar is it brings life to your TV. This Soundbar comes equipped with 5-inch full-range drivers. These drivers offer you a crystal clear sound. The detailed, crisp tweeters are another great thing about this Soundbar. The DTS Virtual X is another great feature that offers you virtual surround sound. Moreover, with this Soundbar, you are going to get a theatre-like sound.
Denon comes with a dialogue enhancer feature. This allows you to get the maximum clarity in the dialogues while watching movies. This is an auto-enabled feature. That means when you watch any movie, you don’t need to adjust the volume to listen to the dialogue sharply. Further, the design is also low-profile. This impresses the professionals because; it doesn’t obstruct TV viewing. This Soundbar also offers you single cable HDMI connectivity.
- The Soundbar never let you down with deep bass
- The dialogue enhancer offers you dialogue clarity
- This Soundbar offers you single cable HDMI connectivity
- DTS virtual X offers you virtual surround sound
- There is no remote controller available for this soundbar
- BRING YOUR TV TO LIFE – Equipped with dual 5" full range drivers, (2) detailed crisp 1" tweeters, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS, you will IMMERSE YOURSELF IN VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AT HOME WITH THEATER QUALITY AUDIO
- DEEP POWERFUL BASS – Give your favorite movies, music & shows the deep, rich bass they deserve. No unsightly tangled wires or cables. Just place the included wireless subwoofer (with dual 5.25" drivers) anywhere in the room and let the whole place rumble
10. “JBL Bar 5.1 – Soundbar with Built-in Virtual Surround, 4K and 10” Wireless Subwoofer
This is the last Soundbar that comes on the list. But it will leave no chance to impress you. This soundbar is again from JBL. JBL comes with an extensive range of soundbars to satisfy all the needs of its user. Similarly, this is a 5.1 channel soundbar that offers you great sound. However, the most significant thing about this Soundbar is it comes with built-in virtual surround sound. Moreover, it is compatible with all the 4K TVs and other smart devices.
Further, power is another great factor that makes this a great choice on the list. This Soundbar from JBL offers you 550 Watt peak power for the best audio quality. In addition, this Soundbar is compatible with a plethora of smart devices. You can connect it to Apple Airplay, Chromecast, or Bluetooth. Besides, you also get HDMI connectivity for greater audio quality.
The 10-inch wireless subwoofer makes it a beast in terms of sound. It delivers you deep bass and thrilling sound. While watching the movies, you can get a theatre-like experience. That’s not the end yet! This soundbar comes 4K pass. That implies you can play all HDR 10 quality audio. You also get Alexa for multi-room control. Along with it, you get a remote for better accessibility.
- The Soundbar comes with 550 Watt peak power
- It offers you multiple compatibilities with smart devices
- The Soundbar comes with a built-in Alexa for a multi-room use
- You also can connect with a single cable HDMI
- The soundbar doesn’t offer you many sound modes
- An impressive 550w of total system power
- 10"" wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thrilling sound
These are the reviews of the top 10 soundbars that come under $500. Now that you know about the best Soundbar, you can easily get one for yourself by comparing the soundbars with their features and highlights. If you still have a question, then you read out the FAQ section below to find out the questions to your answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best Soundbar under $500?
All the soundbars that you see in this list come handpicked by professionals. Thus, all of these are the best under $500. However, if you want the best two, you can always go for SAMSUNG HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar or TCL Alto 9+ 3.1 Dolby Atmos Sound Bar. These are the two soundbars that offer you great performance. But if you have some other specification needs, you can refer to other brands as well.
2. What is the best cheap Soundbar?
The soundbars under $500 are themselves cheap. However, when you are buying soundbars, you should never look for a lower price. Instead, you should always go for better features. This will help you get long-term efficiency and better accessibility. For example, Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar + 8Inch Wireless Subwoofer with HDMI ARC comes under cheap Soundbar. You can also compare the prices in the list to find what you need.
3. What makes the best Soundbar?
The audio output, along with the features, is what makes the soundbars best. But if you are asking about the factors that play a major role, then there is a never-ending list. Some of the most indispensable features that you should look for in a soundbar are the connectivity type, the channel, the Dolby Atmos, and the DTS X feature. Some other features include Wi-Fi connectivity and Bluetooth. These are the attributes that make the best Soundbar.
4. What size Soundbar should I get for a 55 inch TV?
All the soundbars that you see in the top 10 list are great for your 55 inch TV. They offer you a theatre-like sound. TCL and JBL are great brands that you can buy if you are looking for soundbars.
6. How much should I spend on a soundbar?
There is no maximum or minimum amount that you should spend on the Soundbar. It is needless to say that with a higher price, you will get more features. But the budget must get decided by you. If there is a budget that you have decided on, then you must search for the soundbars under that budget.
Keeping it short, these are the reviews of the top 10 soundbars that you should purchase under $500. Now that you know the list, you can compare and come up with soundbars that match your needs. But before buying any brand’s Soundbar, you must read out the buying guide or the highlights that come along with the reviews.
This will help you make the best comparison and come up with a decision that will offer you a higher yield on your investment. If you have any more uncertainties or suggestions in your mind, you can leave your comment in the comment section. The professional will again come up with the best answer.